No Quibble 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Unique gifts on the web, we stand behind our products with a No Quibble 30 Day Money Back Guarantee return policy, which means exactly that. We want you to be absolutely satisfied, if you want to return any product, for any reason, you can do so within 30 days for a refund or even a replacement. We promise you not to argue, quibble, challenge or be difficult. We can’t be fairer than that! our guarantee to you.
Just return the product and receive a refund of the purchase price excluding the associated delivery cost, subject to the terms and conditions listed below:
How To Cancel an Order Before Dispatch or a Return Request?
If you change your mind after placing an Order, You Can Cancel It at any time before we dispatch it. If you wish to Return Your Order please go to Cancel or Return Form. You will need to give us your name and address details, as well as your order number. Thank you.
Cancellation of an item under our terms & conditions.
You have the right to cancel the order under the distance selling regulations. However, you must do so within 30 working days from the day after the date of the receipt of the parcel. The cancellation request should be made in writing, by emailing our customer care team, but not by telephone. Please include as many details as possible, especially the order number and your details. Click here to contact the customer care team.
- In order to organize a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify Unique gifts on the web Support via the within 30 days of taking delivery and request a refund under these terms and conditions. The customer must comply with the directions of Unique gifts on the web staff in order to facilitate a refund.
- Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the Customer’s Order.
- The 30 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their Unique gifts on the web product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- The Unique gifts on the web product must be returned within 30 days of requesting a refund under these terms and conditions.
- Returned products must be returned in accordance with the refunds and returns section of the Unique gifts on the web website and order terms and conditions. This includes being returned in the original packaging, condition, with any original packaging and labels intact, otherwise, we will not be able to refund you.
- Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost. Where items were ordered under “Free Shipping” promotions, the return delivery charge will be equal to the current website delivery rates.
- After receiving the returned product, Unique gifts on the web will issue a refund (as specified here) as soon as is reasonably practicable and the customer will be provided with e-mail acknowledgment. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Unique gifts on the web accept no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
- Unique gifts on the web reserves the right to make changes to these 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
- However, our guarantee does not cover things you do wrong, e.g. wear and tear, catching a ring on a door frame, dropping an earring into the waste disposal or vacuuming up your favorite bracelet and so on. (all real cases!).
- Please note that imitation jewelry will go off color over, ie metal based jewelry. The discolouration will depend on its use and the environment in which they are worn or stored. We are unable to credit you for goods that have discolored.
All Earrings are non-returnable. Under no circumstance are we able to accept the return of earrings in compliance with current Health & Hygiene regulations.
Returning the item back to us?
Return all parcels with the completed dispatch note & please ensure returns are properly packaged and therefore cannot be damaged in transit.
Have you received my returned goods?
We will notify you when we’ve received your return and we aim to process refunds within 3 working days. The length of time it takes for the funds to appear in your account will depend on your payment provider.
In your email to us please make sure you enclose the following information.
2) Full Name
3) Home Address
4) Email Address
5) Item number and names of items you want to return
This information is essential and if provided will allow us to resolve your problem as quickly as possible. We usually respond to returns requests within 24 hours Monday to Friday. Once we have received the item back we will issue you a full refund less postage costs. Refunds are usually processed within 30 days of goods being returned.
Unique gifts on the web
70 Trelawney Road
We use Royal mail tracked services for your security and speed of delivery.
If items are dispatched in error to you?
In the event that an item is dispatched in error through no fault of the customer, please email us within 7 working days of the date of delivery. We will then provide details of how to proceed with the return, and offer the choice (subject to availability) of a replacement item.
We’re sorry that one of our products has become faulty or you are unhappy with the quality and we’d like to help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Please return it to us and we will be happy to offer a replacement, exchange, or refund. Contact us first by email.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in respect of defective products.
If you have any questions about our return policies or any inquiries about selling online, just let us know – we’re happy to help.
Your Statutory Rights
Your rights to return goods back to us are protected by law by the consumer protection distance selling Regulations 2000, where information can be found at legislation.gov.uk